I'm Back!

It has been like 2 years since the last time I posted something in this blog. I don't even remember that I have this blog actually till one of my students informed me that their teacher was using one of my posts as a reference. Well, that post was not originally from me and I did give my credit to the original source or writer.

What I have been doing since 2 years back till now.

Well, I'm still teaching while working at the same time. I have added another subject under my portfolio which is Ekonomi Asas. Yes, though it is not as tough as Mathematics or Sciences subjects but I'm not really enjoying this subject as much as I'm enjoying English.  haha...

What else? 

I managed to open up my own tuition center in Bandar Sri Damansara. Yes, It's my own tuition center. I don't want to write further on this center first till you finished your 'scrolling down' work.


This is the logo. That head-bulb is so freaking awesome, thanks Jen for the design. "Creating Aspirations and Future Leaders" means that in Formula Minda, we are really into quality over quantity. We don't really care who you are and what is your background. The most important thing is that you have to be humble, willing to learn and not "Mr./Ms. Knows It All". Learning experience is the most vital part. In Formula Minda, we really emphasize the teaching and learning method in comfortable ways.


The counter


Yeah...

Will keep you guys updated soon.


Comments