Essay Example 1


It is the last day of 2012. No Doomsday No Armageddon. Seriously, I keep on thinking why and why everyone prays ‘literally’ for the world to end? Yes, end of the world means less suffer for long-suffered life and perhaps, less sadness in some part of the world.  For better for worse I never had that imagination of world end up as soonest from now since there’s still a lot of things I that haven’t treasure and discover.

Every year when the fruit trees start to flower again, I know that a new season is coming and the latest is going to end soon. The flow is natural, starting with the regularity and simultaneity the trees become crowned with red, white and yellow flowers depending on the type of the tree. Where this thing got started and how it goes from time to time. I puzzled.

Life is all about journey, where the truth is that we are moving from one stage to another. If we’re stutter then we stuck in that position. Life is not only about accepting thing which we like the most but it’s all about accepting and giving things that we need and we less need so that they will be beneficial to the needy out there. Some people have this problem of ‘having journey to the unknown’. It seems like they lost in the middle of the journey, where they found out that life is all about misery and some kind of a death march. I guess the interpretation is there but perhaps they don't know about the key of understanding. Therefore, life can be ended in the negative prospective.

I always believe that “Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration”. As far as I concern and from what I can see from my own experience and the experience of others, this saying is so true. We may be inspired to do something by something or by someone but the success itself requires great effort and full determination.

Believe me, famous people starts from the scratch. Example, I have been inspired by others who have done well in their lives. It is easy to admire someone who has reached the top of the mountain. The key is to work smart and play hard. So I know if I ever harbour any hope of emulating their achievement, I will have to go through the grind of working and playing hard. Again, success will not come only from inspiration, but major perspiration.

I know it must have been frustrating to those who tried to fly high but never succeeded. Well, by the way of things, not everyone is going to succeed no matter how hard he or she may try. But, the moment they start to think of stopping their effort, there’s no more chance for them to success.

I believe that to give yourself the best chance to success is by building your future on the strongest foundations possible. But it is not about people, money or power (although, if we used wisely, all three can help us in our journey to fulfilment). It’s about you yourself.

This is your own mission and strategy that you’re taking control of, so more or less you need a vision that will shine like a beacon over everything you do, driving you forward to realize your dream. Your goal is the most vital aspect. Let’s set it now.

Comments